Emergency Loan Availment period for GSIS members and pensioners residing or working at Marinduque is from JULY 30 to AUGUST 29, 2014 only.
MEMBERS WITH UMID CARDS may file applications thru UMID Compliant Kiosks located at the following areas:
1. GSIS Extension Office – eCard Plus/UMID card holders.
2. Provincial Capitol Boac, Marinduque – UMID card only.
3. Municipal Government of Sta Cruz -U MID card only.
4. DEPED Division Office – UMID card only.
MEMBERS WITH TEMPORARY eCard:
Over-the-Counter using the attached application form (to be printed back to back) with attached photocopy(back to back) of two(2) valid IDS, certified by their respective AAOs. IDs to be photocopied are:
1. Temporary eCard
2. One(1) more valid government issued ID
Note: Submit applications by batch thru the AAOs/LOs
PENSIONERS: thru OVER-THE-COUNTER only.
Bring photocopy of 2 ids, original to be presented. IDs to be photocopied are the following:
1. eCard Plus / UMID Card
2. One(1) more valid government issued ID (Senior Citizen; Voter’s ID, Postal ID; Philhealth, etc) -Courtesy from Philippine Information Agency-Marinduque