|PAL Chartered Plane in Maridnuque Airport | Photo courtesy: DFTT|
The Philippine Airlines Chartered Plane finally arrived in Marinduque Airport today, March 23, 2016 at around 6:00 in the morning.
|Atty. Minerva Morada and company | Photo courtesy: DFTT|
Among the passengers were Atty. Minerva Morada, Regional Director of the Department of Tourism (DOT) MIMAROPA and company as well as our very own kababayan, Ambassador Ariel Rodelas Penaranda of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA). They welcomed by the provincial government headed by Gov. Carmencita Reyes.
|Ambassador Ariel Penaranda of Brgy. Banahaw, Sta. Cruz poses with the Morion
Photo courtesy: Lolong Rejano
|Staff and crew of PAL Chartered Plane experiences the traditional “Putong”
Photo courtesy: Kyle Michael Vincent Matias
Philippine Airlines will only be flying to Marinduque this Holy Week. Flight schedules are:
- March 23, 2016 | Marinduque-Manila | ETD – 6:50 A.M | ETA – 7:50 A.M
- March 27, 2016 | Manila-Marinduque | ETD – 9:30 A.M | ETA – 10:30 A.M
For reservation and inquiries, please contact Susan Nace at 0918.933.1605.
|Morion welcomes PAL | Photo courtesy: Rens Tuzon|
Article by: Romeo Mataac, Jr.
Latest posts by Marinduque News (see all)
- Velasco welcomes EU officials at the House of Representatives - November 18, 2019
- Velasco celebrates birthday with a ride for the victims of the earthquake in Mindanao - November 18, 2019
- Tricycle, tumaob sa Boac; 3 sugatan - November 18, 2019