The Agrea Farm School in Cawit, Boac, Marinduque is now accepting applications for admission in Organic Agriculture Production (OAP NC II).
This 232-hour program includes hands-on training on producing organic concoctions, extracts and fertilizers, as well as producing organic vegetables, and raising organic chickens and hogs.
Free industry standard hands-on technical-vocational training plus National Competency Assessment and Certification Program* for qualified scholarship applicants courtesy of Technical Education and Skills Development Authority-Marinduque.
This is for April to June 2019 placements. First come, first served.
Please complete the following requirements. Note that the scholarship is for Marinduque residents only:
- Must be Filipino citizen
- Must be 18 years old and above at the time of application
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate from the Rural Health Office
- Barangay Clearance
- Photocopy of any government-issued ID/school ID
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records/Form 137 (if available)
Further, the applicant may complete and submit the form below. They will be contacted by the Farm School Team to proceed.
For more inquiries, visit the Agrea Farm School at the Agrea Farm Estate, Barangay Cawit, Boac, Marinduque. You may also call/text Sun Cellular 0933-824-6020, Globe 0917-888-6505, Monday-Friday Office hours 9AM-5PM and look for Miss Lorie Licop, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agrea aims to help eradicate poverty for farming and fishing families, to alleviate the effects of climate change and to help establish food security in the Philippines. Based in the “Heart of the Philippines”, Agrea has been mobilizing communities, businesses, academia, local and national government, international partners, and keen individuals, in bringing an ‘Ecology of Dignity’ to farming and fishing communities in the island of Marinduque. For more information visit their website at http://www.agreaph.com/
- 130+ Marinduqueños get free CPR and basic life support training - June 23, 2019
- Agrea installs solar water pump in Marinduque - June 21, 2019
- Boac River cleanup activities unite 1,600+ Marinduquenos - March 22, 2019